Our Legendary Chili Chowder Fest is BACK and will be held at the Bath Freight Shed on Saturday, Oct 8, 2022 during Bath’s Autumnfest! This year, we are partnering with Bath Brewing Company to offer guests a Beer Sampling option. This friendly competition between Midcoast restaurants puts you face to face with hundreds of potential restaurant patrons. For safety departments, it gives you endless bragging rights! Alongside the “People’s Favorite” awards, our panel of culinary judges gives your restaurant or safety department a chance for even greater acclaim.
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2022
Location: Bath Freight Shed, 27 Commercial St.
Event Time: 4pm – 6:30pm
Set Up Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Restaurants must be set up and in place no later than 3:30pm.
Can’t make it but still want to enter? Can’t staff it but still want to enter? We are happy to coordinate picking up your entry earlier in the day and volunteers are available to serve your delicious chili or chowder.
As a participating restaurant you’ll receive:
- Name listed on media and promotional materials
- A space for your promotional materials and an opportunity to reach hundreds of potential customers
- Restaurant name & website link on the CCF Website
- 2 Chili Chowder Fest aprons OR 2 CCF t-shirts OR 1 of each
- Our eternal goodwill and the enjoyment of hundreds of happy people.
We’ll be providing the following:
- 4’ of table space for serving and promotional materials
- 1-2 Butane burners
- A simple sign with your restaurant’s name
What we need from you:
- Ten gallons EACH of your tasty chili and/or chowder and someone to serve it (you may also bring cornbread, biscuits, etc. to go with your items, if desired)
- Well-marked utensil/ladles and pots
- Promotional materials for your restaurant
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jamie Dorr at (207) 443-6856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the Chili Chowder Fest, complete the form below: